Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Last one, I swear....

I had to try it just one more time. Sorry for the penguin overload, but i've been drawing them for days. Just wanted to see if i could match up the style to the previous Leadbelly drawings. The awesome thing about Penguins is that they are already naturally simplified creatures. Good ol' Penguins. I actually tried making their faces look a bit like a fish, since they are so close to each other. Good ol' Fish. Good ol' Everything.
Okay, no more penguins.

4 comments:

carrie said...

What fabulous picures - just had to say it. carrie of 'the life & times of carrie'

Spungle-Bungles said...

I love these penguine pictures. We have to make a film..!

mauricio salmon said...

these are sweet!

JeN said...

These are my favorite penguin drawings EVER. Any your bears too! Nice blog.