Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sunday Night Drive-In


A classic Canadian Drive-In Movie experience. Out in the middle of the woods, with the fuzzy dice on the mirror, abby spilling Tim Hortons tea all over her pants in the dark, me having to hang my head out the window to see the movie because of all the dirt on the windshield, and getting absolutely COVERED in mosquito bites, while the whole time waiting in fear for the run down car battery to die from leaving the radio on.....sounds dreamy doesn't it? Hey man, I wouldn't trade it.

3 comments:

BBB said...

Awwwww.....I wanna go to the Drive-in!

Spungle-Bungles said...

Me never been to a drive in.. . ..mm m.. .

scabby for old time sake. said...

aww..missing the movie night...will do it again don't worry, and i will clean my windows for sure next time..and not with my old sock. Awsome interview sweet checks. Some times i for get how smrt...i mean smArt you are. And for the record. I love the kiwi bird. LOVE. And you're not so bad your self.