Monday, August 28, 2006

Our Eskimo Neighbours to the South...


So, I was roaming about "youtube" and came across a "Talking to Americans" CBC Special report with Rick Mercer. It's a show where he travels around the states, asking random americans questions and trivia about Canada. In one of the shows, He wanders about the HARVARD University campus, and strikes up some conversation with one of the professors. Mercer manages to get the professor to say a nice warm hello to us all. It went like this..........."Hello Canada, Our Eskimo Neighbours to the South!" Spoken like a true Harvard Graduate and Prof! Hey, i'm sure no genius, but i still know where America is on a map.

5 comments:

Gregg Weisbrod said...

Is this the same Elaine that I was totally in love with in grade eight??? Cuz that would just be the most craziest co-incidence in the entire world that a "Next Blog" scan would ever bring my way. Did you go to Erin Mills? If so... Holy Crap. You may not remember me, my name is Gregg.

eel bog said...

Holy crap!!
Does that ever bring me back!
back to the days of ripped jeans and plaid shirts.....man, of course i remember you. And Justin too! Do you still talk to him?

Gregg Weisbrod said...

No, man I haven't really talked to him since grade eight. Hung out with him maybe twice since. I think he's a mechanic or somethin'.
That's sooooo cooool that it's you. Are you really livin' in L.A.?
Wow, so cool that it's you. What are the odds... like one in a bajillion? I've bump into Meghan every once in awhile, she works at an LCBO. I'm so pumped that you actually remember me, goodtimes.

Gregg said...

Is all that artwork in your posts yours? Cuz if they are you are super talented! If not... well, then your only mediocrely (is that spelled right?) talented. :-)

reboundicon said...

whoooa you met the guy that animated barrel?!?! thats nuts...im glad you got that figure autographed because now i expect you to split the profits on it when we sell it on ebay!...haha...i saved you on my artists links list so that means you cool now...